Friday, July 30, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog, the "No-Fan Guide to Dan Onorato".  If you read that title carefully, you may have cleverly deduced that I am no fan of Drink Tax Dan.   And if you are similarly inclined, then you will find a comfortable home here.

For those of you who are big fans of Dan, you probably had trouble with the big words up there.  What I said is:  I do not like Dan.

Pittsburgh has been my home my entire life.  I have watched politicians come and go.  I have seen the continued deadspin fall of the region.  I have seen employment come and go (mostly go).  And I have born witness to the constant off-gassing of this chucklehead as our factories closed, our airports emptied, our bus lines vanished, and our drinks went up in price by 10% (then went down to 7% in an act claimed as "benevolence")

If Dan Onorato wins his race for Governor, then we can look forward to continue Penn's Woods march towards becoming a rotting industrial husk, a jobless wasteland, left empty, broken, and with no one left to tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment